Monday, November 9, 2009

GOD'S GIFT





GOD'S GIFT

Maa-! Only You Can Save Me !!

It is a saying that : A child can be bad but a mother never can be !

In worst situation if mother has to kill her born child, She killed her self too.

In front of “maa” , even ‘God’ is second to say the least, So what compels a mother to kills her child in womb is just because……. She is a girl child Or because she is a single mother and the father has denied his responsibilities.

Or because she is not capable of maintaining her child, she throws two days born child ..

in auto rickshaw?

In dustbin?

In hospital?

This picture of a mother is scaring and whatever be the reason, a mother most be strong to fight with all; who wants her to abort the girl child.

She is to be stronger then others to bear the consequence of choosing a coward man in her life.

She is to be strong enough to take care of the child she has given birth

And giving the child this beautiful world

She is to be strong .

A COWARD

Oh ! You have come again, to whip my brain , can’t you see the earlier mark-still raw :

Can’t you see my soul slick with fatal wounds

Oh ! How long will you inflict. I tried to fight you out, stop you from invading my mind with wine with smoke, with co-caine , but failure ruined my mind and so I turned to the last resort – POISON.

But as the poison was to touched my lips, the pale sunk in face of my mother flashed before my eyes “you are not a coward and I am not a coward’s mother

A strange strength returned to my face, picking up my tired soul I went out to face the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment